Join the fun at our annual fundraising
dinner at No Coast Sushi in GJ!
We'll enjoy sushi fresh from the sea alongside noodle and rice plates, while also diving into the depths of the ancient ocean that is our own backyard with a presentation from Josh Smith of Western Slope Paleontological Services!
Tickets are $100/person and include the following -
- 5- 6 PM: Appetizer buffet (see below) & wine tastings with Carlson Vineyards
- KA Rolls - eel, avocado, cream cheese, sriracha & blue crab tempura fried then topped with eel sauce
- California Rolls - blue crab, cucumber, avocado, sesame seeds (gluten free)
- Tempura Shrimp Rolls - fried shrimp, cucumber, mayo, smelt roe & avocado
- Cucumber Rolls - in soy paper (vegan & gluten free)
- Shishito Peppers - quick friend mild peppers with sea salt and a light spicy soy sauce (vegan)
- Eggrolls - pork with vegetables served with pomegranate sweet/sour sauce and hot yellow mustard
- 6-6:30 PM: Presentation by Josh Smith
- 6:30-7:15 PM: Seated dinner with choice of the following entrees:
- Pork Katsu - breaded pork, deep fried and drizzled with Japanese Steak sauce, served with sauteed spinach and onions in a spicy sesame ponzu sauce
- Chicken Teriyaki - grilled chicken with sauteed carrots, onions, bok choy & mushrooms in teriyaki sauce with a side of our signature blend rice (gluten free)
- Spicy Shrimp Noodles - sauteed shrimp, spinach, enoki mushrooms and thin egg noodles in a spicy chili garlic sauce
- Sauteed Vegetable Soup - thick flour noodles, house made smoked vegan stock and sauteed bok choy, onions, carrots, mushrooms, bean sprouts and zucchini (vegan)
- Dragon Roll - tempura shrimp, blue crab and cucumber topped with eel, avocado and teriyaki sauce
- Dillion Roll - raw salmon, asparagus, cream cheese, shitake mushrooms, dill, rice crackers & spicy eel sauce (RAW, gluten free)
- Poison Ivy - tempura shrimp, crab and cucumber, surrounded with avocado, tuna, seaweed salad, smelt roe, eel sauce and dynamite sauce (RAW)
- Health Nut Roll - cashew butter, avocado, carrots, green onions, cilantro, rice crackers & a sweet sesame miso sauce (vegan & gluten free)
- 7:15-8 PM: After dinner mingle!