Join CCA, REI and fellow outdoor enthusiasts for another great hike in celebration of #OptOutside Day!
- We'll be heading out to the Big Dominguez Canyon Trail, located in the Dominguez-Escalante National Conservation Area!
- Difficulty: Easy
- Distance: ~ 6.6 miles round trip (out and back hike)
- Elevation: 4,684 - 5,112 ft. (428 ft.)
- Average hiking time: 2.5-4 hours
- Meet at the Bridgeport/Dominguez Canyon Trailhead at 10 am.
- During the hike, we'll check out the beautiful scenery and waterfalls as we go. We'll hike up to the exquisite petroglyph panels located in Big Dominguez Canyon.
- Bring plenty of water, snacks and if you desire, a sack lunch.
- Wear clothing and footwear to allow you to comfortably hike. Also, please bring any gear that you may need; There are some petroglyphs located higher up on the canyon wall that you may want binoculars for.
For questions or more information, contact Killian Rush via firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-263-7902.