Join CCA Trail Stewards for a hike to celebrate
National Public Lands Day!
SORRY FOLKS BUT THIS HIKE IS NOW FULL!
PLEASE CONTINUE TO CHECK OUR SITE FOR OTHER UPCOMING OUTINGS!
We'll be heading out to the McDonald Creek Canyon Trail to celebrate NPLD! This is one of several trails in the Rabbit Valley Recreation Management Area, located in the McInnis Canyons NCA.
- Difficulty: Easy to moderate
- Distance: ~ 4.5 miles round trip (out and back hike)
- Elevation: 4360-4520 feet
- Average hiking time: 2.5-3.5 hours
- Meet at the Rabbit Valley Staging Area at 10 am.
- We'll then carpool together to the actual McDonald Creek Canyon Trailhead and begin the hike.
- During the hike, we'll check out the ancient Fremont Native American rock art as we go. We can end at the river or turn around whenever we want.
- Bring plenty of water and a sack lunch.
- Wear clothing and footwear and bring gear to allow you to comfortably hike.