JOIN CCA IN DOWNTOWN FRUITA FOR A MUSIC-FILLED FALL DAY BENEFITTING THE CATALPA PROJECT!
Scroll down for more about The Catalpa Project...
2017 WXWW - EVENT VENUES & PROGRAM SCHEDULE
- 3:00 PM @ Bestslope Coffee Co. (129 N. Peach St.)
- Music by Black Lab and the Banjo - Folk-pop-tasticness!
- 4:00 PM @ Lithic Bookstore (138 South Park Square #202)
- Music by Kyle Harvey - Folk-rock singer-songwriter!
- 5:00 PM @ The Hot Tomato (124 N. Mulberry St.)
- 6:00 PM @ The Vintage Common (116 N. Mulberry St.)
- Music by Erika Beland & Jared Shaw
- 7:30 PM @ Fruita Cavalcade (201 E. Aspen Ave.)
- Music by The Hope Kings
- 8:00 PM @ Copper Club Brewing (233 E. Aspen St.)
- Music by Shaun Ray - Soul roots Americana!
The Catalpa Project is CCA's latest endeavor - to build a science and adventure river camp on the banks of the Colorado River within the McInnis Canyons NCA.
By the spring of 2018, CCA’s Catalpa Project will provide enhanced programs for local students to learn about river rafting, outdoor exploration, leadership development & the natural world!
**** Catalpa Project/Education Programs Open House @ Cavalcade ****
3:00-3:30 PM - Trail Stewardship Program Training
3:30-4:00 PM - Paleontology Education Kits Preview
4:00-4:30 PM - Catalpa Project Presentation
4:30-5:00 PM - Full Education Kits Overview
HUGE THANKS TO OUR EVENT PARTNERS FOR DONATING A PORTION OF THEIR WXWW PROCEEDS TO CCA'S CATALPA PROJECT!