Do you love our public lands as much as we do? Then come out and celebrate this historic, inaugural day with us!
CCA is hosting a variety of events and we hope you can join us!
SIDEWINDER TRAIL MAINTENANCE
Saturday, May 20th, 9AM-1PM
Join CCA, the BLM's Uncompahgre Field Office, and other public land enthusiasts in the Gunnison Gorge NCA. We'll be heading out to do some maintenance on the beloved and heavily used Sidewinder Trail.
- Meet at the Sidewinder Trailhead off H75 Rd.
- CCA will provide breakfast and coffee!
- You need to bring: gloves, sun-glasses, long pants, closed-toed shoes, water and snacks.
To RSVP* your spot and burrito choice for this event email BLM Ranger and Coordinator, Robin Lewis via email@example.com
*SORRY THIS EVENT IS FULL
RIVERSIDE STEWARDSHIP TRIP
Sunday, May 21st, 9AM-5PM
Join CCA riverside for a stewardship trip to build trail and clear tamarisk
at the Catalpa site along Ruby-Horsethief within the McInnis Canyons NCA.
- Meet up at the Rabbit Valley Staging Area at 9AM.
- ATVs welcome! 4WD required!
- No 4WD? We can find you a ride!
Contact NCA Stewardship Coordinator, Ryan McConnell (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up and for details!