~ Getting Your Calendar ~
Order Online: Click here to order your calendar(s) online and have them shipped to your door.
Storefront Purchase: Calendars are available for purchase at the following retail locations:
- Loki Outdoor Shop in Grand Junction
- Address: 445 Colorado Ave. Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Phone: (970) 248-9693
- Chow Down Pet Supplies in Grand Junction
- Address: Redlands Marketplace 2518 Broadway Grand Junction, CO 81507
- Phone: (970) 243-6200
- Footprints Animal Hospital
- Address: 2525 High Country Ct. Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Phone: (970) 241-4247
- Arrowhead Veterinary Hospital in Fruita
- Address: 1620 L Road Fruita, CO 81521
- Phone: (970) 858-8881
- Kokopelli Animal Hospital in Fruita
- Address: 456 Kokopelli Dr # E, Fruita, CO 81521
- Phone: (970) 858-4299
- Fruita Community Center
- Address: 324 N Coulson St, Fruita, CO 81521
- Phone: (970) 858-0360
- CCA's office in Grand Junction (cash or check preferred)
- Address: 543 Main St #4
- Phone (970) 263-7902
- BLM's Grand Junction Field Office
- Address: 2815 H Road
- Phone: (970) 244-3000
~ What Your Support Means ~
Each calendar is $15.95 and by making your purchase you're supporting CCA's work to steward the dog-friendly public lands so near and dear to our communities.
Further, you are also supporting our work to keep our rivers healthy as a portion of the proceeds from calendar sales will support our river restoration programs - including focused efforts to restore the Dog Island campsite (on the Colorado River in the McInnis Canyons NCA) that was devastated by a human caused fire last summer.
~ About the Calendar ~
Did you know that our regional National Conservation Areas - McInnis Canyons, Dominguez-Escalante, and Gunnison Gorge - represent the only permanently protected, dog-friendly public lands for pups and their people in Mesa, Delta and Montrose Counties? Its true! For example, the well-loved Devil’s Canyon trails are located within the McInnis Canyons NCA!
To celebrate our unique dog-friendly NCAs, CCA hosted a photo contest throughout the month of August asking folks to submit pictures for the calendar of their pups out enjoying these special places. We received hundreds of incredible submissions from which we selected 45 winning entries based on their depiction of place and the portrayed character of the pup!
~ A HUGE Thank You to Our Calendar Sponsors ~