~ Getting Your Calendar ~
Order Online: Click here to order your calendar(s) online and have them shipped to your door!
In Store Purchases: Available at the following retail locations:
- Chow Down Pet Supplies in Grand Junction
- Address: 2518 Broadway GJ, CO 81507
- Phone: (970) 243-6200
- Chow Down Pet Supplies in Montrose
- Address: 202 East Main St. Montrose, CO 81401
- Phone: (970) 249-5052
- Chow Down Pet Supplies in Fruita
- Address: 225 E Aspen St. Fruita, CO 81521
- Phone: (970) 858-7700
- CCA's office in Grand Junction (cash or check preferred)
- Address: 543 Main St. #4 GJ, CO 81501
- Phone (970) 263-7902
- BLM's Grand Junction Field Office
- Address: 2815 H Rd. GJ, CO 81506
- Phone: (970) 244-3000
- BLM's Uncompahgre Field Office
- Address: 2465 S Townsend Ave. Montrose, CO 81401
- Phone: (970) 240-5300
- Grand Junction Visitors Center
- Address: 740 Horizon Dr. GJ, CO 81506
- Phone: (970) 256-4060
~ What Your Support Means ~
Each calendar is $12.00 and by making your purchase you're supporting CCA's work to steward the dog-friendly public lands so near and dear to our communities.
Further, you are also supporting our work for our newly launched Catalpa Project. In continuing our mission to get kids outside into the National Conservation Areas (NCAs), we're building a science and adventure river camp on the banks of the Colorado River in western Colorado. Catalpa, a private inholding located within the McInnis Canyons NCA along the Ruby-Horsethief section of the the river, has been generously leased to CCA to help expand outdoor education opportunities in our community.
~ About the Calendar ~
Did you know that our regional National Conservation Areas - McInnis Canyons, Dominguez-Escalante, and Gunnison Gorge - represent the only permanently protected, dog-friendly public lands for pups and their people in Mesa, Delta and Montrose Counties? Its true! For example, the well-loved Devil’s Canyon trails are located within the McInnis Canyons NCA!
To celebrate our unique dog-friendly NCAs, CCA hosted a photo contest throughout the month of August asking folks to submit pictures for the calendar of their pups out enjoying these special places. We received hundreds of incredible submissions from which we selected 45 winning entries based on their depiction of place and the portrayed character of the pup!
~ A HUGE Thank You to Our 2018 Calendar Sponsors ~